The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Tor - Van

To Toronto

Schneider, Schroeder our 1st

To Van

Gardiner, 1st

We give they give they need a franchise goalie and now they get one.

Go hard after Shultz who is gardiners old de buddy

Hamhuis Tanev

Edler Bieksa

Gardiner Shultz

Rome

Id dish off ballard and manny and use the money to go for parise

Wow. Schneider has no worth to you, does he?

The 1st rounders being thrown in is a little redundant in my opinion.

So basically you are trading Schneider for Gardiner. I think I would way rather go Schenn for Schneider, but even then I would not go for it, should get a more experienced D-Man if we do not win the cup.

I really do not think Parise will sign with vancouver, or anybody in the west. He'll probably want $6,000,000 + M.

Eddie Lack needs to be resigned if you are going off of him staying with the team and being called up for next year. Seeing what Schneider went through, he will probably only sign a 1-2 year contract, will probably want $1,800,000 - $2,500,000

So basically you are trading Schneider for Gardiner. I think I would way rather go Schenn for Schneider, but even then I would not go for it, should get a more experienced D-Man if we do not win the cup.

I really do not think Parise will sign with vancouver, or anybody in the west. He'll probably want $6,000,000 + M.

Eddie Lack needs to be resigned if you are going off of him staying with the team and being called up for next year. Seeing what Schneider went through, he will probably only sign a 1-2 year contract, will probably want $1,800,000 - $2,500,000

As for the proposal OP, as a Canucks' fan I would love that deal. And if it was also the push that made Schultz sign with Vancouver, that would be even better.

Basically the Canucks could cash in Schneider, Schroeder + a late first for Forsberg/Dumba/Galchenyuk, Gardiner & Schultz.

But I really doubt that BB pulls the trigger, I bet he keeps his first this year and maybe even aims to trade up into CBJ's position.

Archived