The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Interesting Article On Upside Of Daniel's Injury

coleycanuck

So, I got flamed a little, it's ok, been flamed before. The OP was dishonest in his presentation of the article. Just my take on it. BTW, so we are clear, the article was an ok read. And, I did not report the OP, the mods pick up on stuff on their own just fine.

/forum-26/announcement-16-canucks-forum-rules-please-read/">http://forum.canucks...es-please-read/

9. There will be no advertising or selling of any kind on this board.

This includes selling tickets or merchandise, referal/invite links or soliciting to join another message board. Any promotional content posted or displayed in signature or profiles will not be tolerated.

What's not ok:

• Any 'classified' type advertisements

• Threads, posts, links, or sigs advertising games

• Any promotion to a website with intent to syphon traffic or make a profit

• Advertisements and links to other message boards

• Requesting for or selling merchandise in signatures

sorry, are there rules against posting an article? i don't see what the difference between me posting it and any other person. I wrote it because i had an opinion I wanted to share, and i am doing so through a community who i thought would be interested. not allowed? what if i had posted in without a link, just the article i wrote? is that wrong? whats the difference.

Promoting youtube videos should be banned then with the logic you're putting forward. OP stated that there's no ads and it was just a way to get his opinion out there. Ban youtube videos, folks. Promoting videos to get views.

edit: spelling

Archived