The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Absolute Classless Reaction Of Lu Pull.

smackyo23

It just goes to show how ignorant those fans really are... You've got a defenseman who's leaving the front of the net unguarded and nobody back checking the deep slot which is the best scoring position on the ice.

Can NOT blame Luongo.

I love Luongo, but an NHL goalie is not expected to play poorly against a bottom-feeder of all teams, especially when you're leading up into the playoffs. The pull was warranted. Cheering? Maybe not, but Luongo is a big boy. You don't need to protect him.

I'm with Bob MacKenzie on this one. Melodrama capital of Canada is right. I find it funny that certain fans call Luongo "flakey", "mentally weak", and "over emotional" yet they start booing, panicking, and whining like this at the first sign of trouble.

The true fans are us, the CDC members, who sit back and watch the game. The people who get drunk, go to the game and don't even understand or analyze hockey, just pound the glass like mad gorillas and boo their own team. They don't even realize how their idiotic moves are affecting the team chemistry.

Archived