The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tortorella Fined $20,000 By Nhl For His Comments ; Comments/videos

Guest The Brown Burrows

Yes the new "Mangaged "Instead of previous reffed Nhl in order to make Every Nhl Team competetive and make owners money with giving each fan hope, will fine You big time for Exposing how they Really are Only one rung above the WWF on how outcomes are determined.

Apparently the Owners have All agreed this is what they want and have given Bettman the okay with this

The Nhl and its integrity and sport is now a shadow of itself, is becoming less entertaining and more predictable what to expect

I wonder if I will be fined myself now?

Torts should just jump on the ice in gear and then hit Crosby with his stick. I mean what is the league going to do? He's a player then! All he will get is $2,500 fines!

I'm sick of this sort of crap, the millionaires who are playing a GAME get fined the equivalent of me being a fined a Subway sub and Torts gets fined that much for calling out a player? This is sickening.

It sucks that Stepan got hurt, but I don't think this is a suspension. It's clear to me that teams in the east are making a concious effort to get the refs on their aside, especially against Pittsburgh because they're a really scary team.

It's ridiculous that everyone call Crosby a whiner. He is targeted and he has been the victim of numerous dirty plays in the past. He plays with integrity and has every right to whine when he is skating around with a target on his head just because he is the best player in the NHL.

Sounds eerly familiar. "Sedins are whiners and divers."

This is the respect players get around the leauge. If good, you will be hated and be labled a whiner. It's hilarious.

But these players need to fight back. Just like how Henrik Sedin fought back against Mike MIlbury last year, when he labled them louri and thelma Sedin. He fougth back and made fun of his work in Long Island. These players need to fire back and I am totally cool with it.

Archived