The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Nation California Road Trip (1St Round Playoff Edition)

ChelseaFC

With the loser of tonight's Sharks/Kings match up will square off with the Canucks in the first round. Anyone here planning to head down to California? Let's use this thread to share flight/accommodation/meeting spot deals and ideas! For the Canucks fans who are already based in the Bay or Southern California area, please share your ideas for the Canucks fans that will be traveling down.

Tickets in San Jose can go anywhere from $120 to about $500 if I remember correctly from last year.

I live in San Jose and loved watching game 4 from the arena!!! I met some cool people that came down from Vancouver and one of the girls even gave me her playoff towel (beautiful red-head; I think her picture was featured on canucks.com after those games)!

Since I have been away from Vancouver for about 6 years now, it was awesome to see Canuck Nation flood HP Pavillion! I was one of the ecstatic fans who stayed after the game and cheered for the Canucks from behind the NBC broadcast area. A lot of the people here commented on the sheer numbers of fans that travelled from Canada and were blown away. It was truly amazing.

I'm not sure if I'll make it to any of the games this year (if they happen) but I will definitely be cheering loudly wherever I am!!

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, tickets at the HP Pavilion are comparable to Rogers Arena. Perhaps 20 dollars cheaper. No one in California cares about sports... the exception to this rule is the Sharks, though... :(

Archived