The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ron Maclean At It Again!

MJDDawg

Who cares!, It's what they do and guess what, if Canucks drop out early, he is likely done. ( just look at the way we have struggled for goals, hello power play and the indifference the team seams to display toward significant games to date.) Now all that can change with the 'flick of a switch' fingers crossed.

Don't get you knickers in a knot over CBC.

AV is under contract, so wouldn't we have to get compensated with a 3rd or 4th round pick or something?

(Yes I know he's not a player, but poaching a coach from another franchise usually results in some type of compensation.)

I really do hope Ron is the first victim of CBC budget cuts.

Shocking I know, but during the hot stove discussion tonight on potential coaching candidates in places like Montreal, the panel is discussing hot candidates when Ron just can't help himself stirring it up in Canuck nation when out of the blue he states that AV could be available if the Canucks don't have a long run, and that he'd personally like to see AV get another kick at the can in Montreal.

Maybe AV is on thin ice if we get eliminated in the first round, but that's not the point. I'm sorry, but how can you have your national broadcaster openly musing about having our teams' current coach go coach another team?

Your tax dollars hard at work. Just wow!

I don't usually agree with CBC, but this might have some truth to it. AV tends to hang on to Luongo in games/series longer than he should...I like AV, but that doesn't mean he always makes the right decisions especially in regards to Mayray, Ballard, Hodgson, the Bruins, and Bobby Luo. However, if the proper replacement isn't available, I wouldn't do a thing.

ffs is there going to be a bloody post about ron maclean everytime he "might" have said something negetive thre times removed about the canucks? whos really stirring crap up, ron or the people who post about this crap on here every time??

Shocking I know, but during the hot stove discussion tonight on potential coaching candidates in places like Montreal, the panel is discussing hot candidates when Ron just can't help himself stirring it up in Canuck nation when out of the blue he states that AV could be available if the Canucks don't have a long run, and that he'd personally like to see AV get another kick at the can in Montreal.

Maybe AV is on thin ice if we get eliminated in the first round, but that's not the point. I'm sorry, but how can you have your national broadcaster openly musing about having our teams' current coach go coach another team?

Your tax dollars hard at work. Just wow!

Archived