The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thankyou Canucks.

originalcanucksdude

Amidst all the hate, scrutiny, complaining, and dissecting of every move this season...we are again the toast of the league. As AV said on after hours...you don't finish tops in the league by chance. This is an opportunity to express your gratitude for another tremendous season...another wonderful 82 game ride. I love the business man like approach to the games. We are entering the post season on the right foot.

Now back to work. Go boys go.

:canucks:

I would never have predicted back when in October when CDC was freaking out we wouldn't be making play-offs, that we'd win the President's Trophy! I mean I knew we were a lock for 3rd, but never did I bother to think we'd win the PT. It's a huge accomplishment considering that we had a shortened summer compared to everyone else. On top of that a lot of our guys were coming back from injuries or still recovering.

This season was certainly not as pretty as the last season. But we got the result we wanted. We have guaranteed home ice advantage throughout the play-offs. We didn't steam-roll every team like last season, we did just what we needed to do to win. I hope now the Canucks can show how it's really done now that they have the experience to do so.

GO CANUCKS!

Getting the President's Trophy for the second straight season is not something to sneeze at. It shows a great testament of this team and the organization as a whole. This team is more mature and more experienced. It's an amazing feat. They are motivated and are ready to go for another long grind.

Thanks for a great season, Canucks!

I love the Canucks, their style, their class, and their bond with the Community.

This seems to be a Golden Age for all Canucks fans and I am grateful to be able to live through it along with you guys. I hope and pray they win a Stanley Cup this year or very soon in order to certify the greatness of this team in the only way great hockey teams are ever truly recognised when looking back.

Certainly this year the feel is a little different. I enjoy the business approach to our season. Confidence without the arrogance. No where near as much media related controversy and negative press...I'd almost go as far to say that we are yesterdays news a little bit and that is plenty fine with me. The Pens meanwhile have taken over with all the media stuff and hate and war of words yadda yadda. So be it. Let us just focus on hockey going into the post season. We should be healthy I'm hoping come game #1 and let us play to the best of our abilities and see what happens.

Go boys go.

:canucks:

This team has found out a way to win close games all season long.

A sign of character and pedigree.

Thank you Canucks.

But now its a new season, the one where guys try much harder and play like savages.

I wanna see you guys destroying the opposition and hitting everything in sight.

Forecheck and smash.

Archived