The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Hope Cbc Switches To Our Game Right Away

SergioMomesso

So I just checked the schedule and noticed CBC is broadcasting the Nash/Det series on the same day as the Nucks/Kings. Start times in Nashville are 2.5 hours before our times. I will be choked if they go into OT and they stay with Nash/Det. I may be one of the few who I only have 1 HD CBC channel. That being the eastern one. I guess I'll have to revert to 2005 definition tv. Might as well dust off the old tube type and hook it up while I'm at it. And my cable company keeps telling me their digital cable is as good as satellite.

As long as you live in the west, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. They'll switch over the the Canuck game. Vancouver and Ottawa will be the two most watched markets so they'll cater to them.

Like others have said, they'll switch to coverage of the Canucks/Kings in the BC region at the very least. It wouldn't surprise me if the entire network goes to the Canucks game and tell everybody watching to catch the conclusion on CBCSports.ca since the Canucks game will generate more ad revenue and more viewers. The Predators/Wings game will probably be a simulcast of the NBC feed anyways.

Archived