The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

We Shouldn't Take Kings Lightly

hockeyfan90

they have quite a bit of depth as well to go along with their outstanding goaltending.

Despite them having trouble this season offensively, they have a lot of offensive minded players and i hope they don't show up in the playoffs against us.

Kopitar, Brown, Richards, Carter, Williams, Gagne, Penner

And they are very good defensively still even with the loss of Johnson. They still have Doughty, ex canuck Mitchell, the surprising Voynov, Scuderi,

Either way, they should not be taken lightly and to succeed in this round I think Luongo really needs to be sharp because I know canucks will have a hard time scoring on Quick so Luongo has to be sharp and can't let in bad goals all the time.

key's to Success:

- Luongo being sharp

- Secondary scoring, especially AMEX line

- defensive play, can`t let kings outshoot us

- play physical, i.e. hits

thoughts

I dont' think the Canucks will take anyone lightly! To beat the Kings despite that they aren't the most offensively gifted team, our defense has to shut their offense down as well, make the kings play from behind. A good defense will make goalies look good, remember!

Honestly, do you think the Canucks would take anyone lightly?

I just wonder what you think the Canucks locker room is like. Maybe in your head it goes something like this:

Burrows: HERP DERP DERP WE'RE PLAYING COLUMBUS TODAY GUYS

Luongo: LOLZ HOW MANY SHOULD I LET IN? I BET YOU THE FANS WILL GO CRAZY IF I BLOW IT, LET'S DO THAT

D.Sedin: PFFT COLUMBUS ISN'T EVEN A REAL TEAM, LET'S JUST PRACTICE WITH MEATBALLS TODAY

Kesler: YOU THINK THEY'VE SEEN MY MODELLING YET!? LOLZ DERP HERP

Schneider: SHOULD I PRETEND TO BE THEIR GOALIE, THEN MAYBE THEY HAVE A CHANCE.

im so tired of this dont take them lightly crap like they are going to win. honestly guys at the end of the day this team lives for the playoffs they prepared all year to get to the cup. do you really think they are going to let the LA kings get in the way, no chance! just enjoy the games and get ready for round 2 boys

Archived