The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nhl Network Experts Are Going With Canucks.

Blueberries

Ya well they had the Canucks winning the Cup last year, and although they came close that didn't happen. I prefer the analysts on Snet saying the Nucks going to the finals with the Penguins but the Penguins winning ... pressure off ;)

I'm feeling 5, but won't be surprised to see it go to 6 because of Quick living up to his name. I believe our guys were waiting for the playoffs all season and that's why their play was off what it can be, so I think teams are going to be a bit surprised by the team that actually shows up.

I really agree with everything in this analysis, actually. It seems like a really fair judgement. Not to sell the Kings short, but their offense just isn't there the same way the Canucks offense is, and Quick is going to have to steal them games if they are going to have a shot.

And if the second line starts to click like the first and third lines have, the Kings are sunk. There's no way Quick is going to keep up with three lines that can score consistently, and there's no way the Kings are going to outscore then either.

Archived