The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If We Don't Win This Year...god Forbid.

jonnycanuck46

This is our best team ever. We were the underdogs in 94 up against the presidents trophy winners. Now look were our team is. Be proud! Enjoy these reigning years! Regardless of the end of the road the journey is amazing, so dont worry about tomorrow today. I could add a pkethora of other cliche sayings but you get the drift. They are winners in my mind, everyday.

I disagree. Gillis understands how difficult it is to win.

If the team bows out in the first round I suppose it's possible, but I seriously doubt that AV would be fired (or Louie traded, especially considering his NMC) if they lose another Cup final, especially with an injury depleted lineup.

Father was saying- if the Canucks dont make it this year... lots of fans will be lost- and the room 4 redemtion will be hell... Will they ever learn maybe after im dead they will win the cup.\

PS: Father was also saying- dont bother to turn the tv on til Canucks are in the Semi finals or buy any tickets- i am a dir hard Canuck fan, that has cared 4 this team for a long time now.. just dont post much.

What will happen though if we choke at any point? This really feels like the last straw for a lot of us. I seriously don't see the team having much of a drive in 2012-2013 if the outcome this year is another bust. And I'm not even going to mention what the fans would do.

Even after winning consecutive Presidents trophies, it really is unfair to say if we dont win the cup it's a dissapointment. Its fine for the players to say and or think that but serioulsy if fans really think that way...... They might as well just wait to see which team wins the cup and say that that was thier favorite team each year. If we make it past second round there should be no reason to blow up the team. If we are out in the first or second then maybe we need to look at what failed but still only need to tinker a little bit. What were to happen if Daniel doesnt play and we lose? Our top scorer out against the stingiest team in the west. Sit back and enjoy and if you dont expect to much from them you wont be let down lol.

Archived