The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Female Canucks Fans - Canucks Heels For Game Days. Male Fans Welcome To Post Your Opinion

Lais0379

Haha yeah exactly! I have to have an enjoyable time watching the game.. My feet aren't the most durable in heels, so in about an hour or two I'll probably take them off anyways. So much more comfortable in my vans haha.

But if the OP is one of those girls who can wear heels like normal shoes, than go for it. I just feel like when I have my jersey on, I'm going for the whole "who gives a frack about what shoes I have on" look. It's all in the jersey!

Like most have already said, heels to games does not sound very comfortable. However, those are super cute. If you are having Canucks casual days at work during the playoffs you could totally wear them (not that you can't wear them to the games). Tomorrow we're allowed to wear our canucks gear and jeans to work and I'm super stoked!!

As long as you are not tumbling down the isles in them, I may notice. It's not at all sexy when a woman can't walk in her heels and just waddles around awkwardly. If you work it, and I recognize them, I'll give you a whistle.

Omg, I have found the perfect shoes to wear on game days! I see that the majority of the fans here are male so this is for the DIE HARD female Canucks fans like myself. I found these sexy heels at this shoe store in Yaletown AND they are soooo comfy!!!

Sharing is caring and I loooove these shoes. They totally match my Canucks jersey!!!! And I've been on the search for awhile. So excited! I am going to wear them when I go to the games (if I'm lucky enough to go to a few of them). But I will def wear them if I go out to a sports bar.

Men, your opinion on these? Since you'll be seeing them. Would you even notice?

post-90845-0-09677900-1334105101_thumb.p

Archived