The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Female Canucks Fans - Canucks Heels For Game Days. Male Fans Welcome To Post Your Opinion

Lais0379

Wow, thanks for all your comments guys! I didn't think there'd be so many since it has to do with fashion. And good on the guys in here to have an opinion.

To my Canuck ladies, I swear to my life that these shoes are like heaven on your feet! And jumping up and down in them isn't uncomfortable at all :) I'm sure none of the guys would complain!

I neeed the height and makes my legs look longer LOL. We gotta bring abit of that sexiness into the game. It is NOT just a guys sport - it can be pretty hahaha

Where fashion meets sports! LOVE IT!!!

If you can walk around comfortable in them without hurting yourself, I say more power to you.

The honest truth, for me anyways, is whatever you do, don't wear one of those horrendous pink jerseys.

A woman who knows her hockey and rocks Canucks colours will always be in my good books.

Love the heels! Wouldn't be able to rock them at a game/pub though... Ladies, if you're looking for clothing- I suggest Hills of Kerrisdale. If you're not too into the selection at the team store, Hills has LOADS of vintage print v-necks. I've bought a few tees and will probably wear them on gameday. Fashionable and comfy. :)

And I agree about the pink jerseys. I haaaaaate those with a passion. Get the fitted, normal ones instead, ladies! Much sexier.

I was on the bus last year and a girl had her nails done in the Canucks' colours. It looked really good.

canucksnails1.jpg

I really liked the look of this shirt on the ladies last year. I think they were in white last year but now they're blue.

so2mo.jpg

Love them, but I'll be wearing my boots. ;)

Better for walking all over and kicking Kings butts with. Plus, I always find it hilarious to watch women decked out, trying to navigate the stairs in stilettos and high heels. Ridiculous.

PC: I'm lucky enough to get to wear my jersey TO work every game day...have done so every single game. People in my office know it's a game day based on that.

Archived