The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Canucks Playoff Pump Up Videos

Kesler.Luongo

not bad! nice editing and decent music... one thing though, I find the parts which are fast forwarded to be a little detracting of the intensity created by the music, esp. the part where Kes bangs the puck in against the Sens... felt like I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks meets 300 (the pace of the clip just didn't match very well)

all that being said, great job! maybe videos from guys like samjam99 (I think that's his name) could allow you to learn more and continue to develop your art (from someone who's illiterate in movie making technology)

not bad! nice editing and decent music... one thing though, I find the parts which are fast forwarded to be a little detracting of the intensity created by the music, esp. the part where Kes bangs the puck in against the Sens... felt like I was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks meets 300 (the pace of the clip just didn't match very well)

all that being said, great job! maybe videos from guys like samjam99 (I think that's his name) could allow you to learn more and continue to develop your art (from someone who's illiterate in movie making technology)

I love that song (it's City & Colour's "The Grand Optimist").

I think it really worked well with the slowed down footage...a lot of the pump up videos are hard driving songs, so it was kind of a nice twist. As well, some of the lyrics really hit it (I think)...was pretty impressed with the overall feel of it.

I'll pass along the feedback. :)

And OP....how remiss of me. Very well done. I really love ALL the pump up videos as, for me, they certainly serve the purpose well!! Good job.

I thought it was great. Really well timed, and I enjoyed that the clips weren't super fast like some of the video compilations I've seen. You can actually see what happened which is nice. I would have to agree with MessiNacity about the long clip that has been sped up, it doesn't really fit in with everything else. I understand that the effort on that play is great and is something you would want to showcase. On another ocassion, like around 0:54 ish, you kind of skip through a play a little, maybe something like that would work for the long clip, i dunno though. All in all, I think you did an excellent job.

Archived