The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why Not Call Up Steven Reinpriect?

yete

i dont like the fourth line at the moment

kassian sure we got him he has potiental but i dont see this guy doing anything for the team

i really think the management should call up steven reinpreict

and scratch kassian

I still don't see why people have a hard on for Reinpriect, what has he proved in the NHL level (recently), that makes him worthy of playing for the President's trophy winning team in the PLAYOFFS? If we gave him some time in the regular season, vastly different story.

I still don't see why people have a hard on for Reinpriect, what has he proved in the NHL level (recently), that makes him worthy of playing for the President's trophy winning team in the PLAYOFFS? If we gave him some time in the regular season, vastly different story.

Reinprecht? Really? After one game? There is a reason he is in the AHL.

We don't like our big 4th line, the one with size and toughness all the CDC whiners wanted? The Bitz penalty was terrible but if you think parachuting Reinprecht into our lineup will bolster our line-up and "save" our season (please understand this is dripping in sarcasm, beacause it is only one game) then I suggest you fold up your jersey and put it away in a drawer.

Reinprecht? Really? After one game? There is a reason he is in the AHL.

We don't like our big 4th line, the one with size and toughness all the CDC whiners wanted? The Bitz penalty was terrible but if you think parachuting Reinprecht into our lineup will bolster our line-up and "save" our season (please understand this is dripping in sarcasm, beacause it is only one game) then I suggest you fold up your jersey and put it away in a drawer.

Kassian didn't really take a dumb penalty, it was a stupid charging call that wasn't even charging. I've seen Torres go with way more intensity last season with no call. Why all of a sudden is it charging?

I do agree though, I don't want to see Bitz playing.

Sedin Sedin burrows

Booth Kesler ebbett

Higgins Paulson Hansen

Weiss lapierre kassian.

Kassian needs a true centermen that can actually carry a play. The kings looked way faster than us out there. Dale Weiss can skate and skate very well.

Maholtra is only good for face offs. That's it, we have 6 other players that can penalty kill.

Archived