The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

...people Are Already Freaking Out?

Sedinry

Seriously, we lose game 1 and we're already freaking out? Pathetic Vancouver fans.

If the end goal is the cup, all of CDC is in a heap about one game. I know you expect us to win every game 1, but guess what alot of teams lose their first game and go on to win the next 4, that's why its out of 7 games.

My main thing is, if we're freaking out over LA Kings (Who, don't get me wrong, are a hard working team), how much are you going to freak out when we go deeper.

Keep calm and carry on. Canucks will prevail. Don't forget our best player isn't playing and that is the legend that is Daniel Sedin.

It's obvious the refs threw this game and gave LA a game. The positives are that Luongo was amazing and that our Defense has to beefen up ALOT.

I don't think many people are freaking out - just seems like something you'd start a topic about but its actually not as bad as I thought it would be

CDC IS FINALLY MATURING A BIT!

their will obviously be a few topics but other than that it's been pretty okay around here...

so no.. people aren't freaking out.

SIT DOWN.

I don't think many people are freaking out - just seems like something you'd start a topic about but its actually not as bad as I thought it would be

CDC IS FINALLY MATURING A BIT!

their will obviously be a few topics but other than that it's been pretty okay around here...

so no.. people aren't freaking out.

SIT DOWN.

It was a really tight game and Canucks were on the PK for most of the 2nd and we were still tied after that..

Most players put in a putrid effort and we got pretty far, so it's safe to say that the panic buttons can be put away for now. If the Canucks we know and love will show up, they'll steam roll all over the Kings. But that's a big IF as of now, and if Daniel magically slots it, it seems probable.

Canucks will not let the next game slip by them either.

Let people freak out. These are what you call emotional fans. If their team is losing, they're going to be upset. Then the frustrated emotion comes out and they start typing what they're thinking and feeling. I don't see a problem there.

I think one factor here is that we as Canucks fans just aren't used to a Game 1 loss. The Canucks haven't lost a game 1 since Round 2 vs Anaheim in 2007. After tonight's game the Canucks are 9-2 in Game 1's since the lockout. It feels a little freaky being down in a series already but I have faith the team can come out and play much better on Friday and tie the series up.

Would have been nice to go into LA with a 2-0 series lead, though...

TO EVERYBODY FREAKING OUT:

think about this. pittsburgh lost tonight as well, after giving up a 3 goal lead. they're a great team.

let's relax and see what happens in game 2

:towel:

I realize that people may think the PITT-PHILLY game was less of an upset, but keep in mind LA is underrated. especially seeing how most of their offence tonight included their newest (?) acquisition (Carter)

Archived