The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler's Antics

CoreyPerry

i am so tired of reading the word disgusting., o keslers antics were disgusting. they were not disgusting they were just stupid. and im not sure why everyone is suddenly so surprised this is what the canucks have been doing for years. they always dive to take penalties and then win games on the PP. the only problem is now they can't score on the PP

I am ashamed to call myself a Canucks fan today. More ashamed than I've ever been before.

We could have won the game and I'd still be ashamed.

What we resorted to just to draw lame penalties was pathetic. And it was our leaders - Henrik, Kesler, Luongo, etc - who were doing it.

The Canucks are not only losing games, they're losing fans. It's shameful.

I was able to turn the other cheek for the majority of the regular season, but enough is enough. It's time for this guy to start playing some goddamn hockey. Just because you went to the finals last year doesn't mean you're entitled to go again this year.

The ironic thing is that he had 2A last night. Imagine if he actually played his best all game instead of flopping on the ice.

Kesler is not doing himself or the Canucks any favours. The refs will catch on like they did last year and put the whistles away. I was hoping the refs would call a dive on Kesler and Hank last night. Maybe they would finally cut the crap and just play hockey.

seems like alot of ppl are piss at kesler and his antics now.. this is a great post on the other forum..

I'm really starting to question Keslers character. Him, Burrows and Henrik Sedin were absolutely embarrassing to watch tonight, seeing them dump themselves on their ass the moment they feel a stick touching their body, then watching them look at the ref right away is just....it's freakin disgraceful if you ask me.

I kept defending the Canucks last year to other teams fans about the diving and whining issue, but i literally can't defend this ridiculous ***** anymore. They hadn't done this all year and then all the sudden game 1 they all turn into a bunch of ****in pu$$ies. It's hard to watch and i shake my head everytime i see Henrik fall or Kesler chirp at the ref.

And what's even more mind boggling is they're trying to get on the powerplay so hard...YOUR POWERPLAY SUCKS BALLS GUYS. What is the bloody point? Making yourself look like tools on the ice and then failing on the powerplay? I'm really not understanding this strategy at all.

I love this team, but what happened to playing hockey ? I almost just want to yell at most of them to stop diving, it's so painfuly obvious.

Tonight was the 1st night that I was actually embarrassed to be a Canucks fan. Kesler and Henrik made it so hard to cheer for them. Everything our team is accused of doing was on full display lastnite.

They worst part is that if they just played the way the are naturally talented at playing, they would have walked away with the game, but no; they decide to be the whiny babies.

Team has an identity crisis. We aren't a big, bad team. We should use our speed, talent and depth to win. Not dives and crying.

DISGUSTED.

Snapping his head back and flopping around lost him all respect from the refs. I want to say it's the hip surgery or something, but he isn't the same player anymore for whatever reason.

Henrik didn't help us either by diving all night.

This is a physical series no doubt, but don't embellish the play to get a call. If the Kings were doing this, we would hate it even more.

Just play solid hockey like Luongo did and we should win this in 5 or 6.

If the canucks bail this series....i call for a total rehaul.....new captain....new players...throw coaches out of town.

New philosophy.....this team is pretty unlikable....and I am starting to see why....the playoffs is where the real colours show.

A complete rehaul is warrented if we fail hard

I am ashamed to call myself a Canucks fan today. More ashamed than I've ever been before.

We could have won the game and I'd still be ashamed.

What we resorted to just to draw lame penalties was pathetic. And it was our leaders - Henrik, Kesler, Luongo, etc - who were doing it.

The Canucks are not only losing games, they're losing fans. It's shameful.

This may sound strange, but Im actually proud of our fanbase for being so critical of the Canucks antics.

We are being honest, and no one is trying to defend their garbage. No one here is feeling sorry for themselves or blaming the officiating. I dont think Ive ever seen anything like this and it is very refreshing.

Its not much of an upside, but its better then nothing I suppose.

I was at the game last night and was surprised by the amount of comments this morning about what was seemingly non stop diving and embellishing by the Canucks.  Oddly I was watching the game live and really didn't see all that much of that.  So from what I understand Craig Simpson spent much of the game ranting on and on about the Canucks and their non stop embellishments.  How many of you are ranting on about Kesler and co because of what you actually saw or because Simpson couldn't stop going on and on and on and on about it?? If Simpson says it, it MUST be true!

Gillis needs to get this sh*t to stop....seriously...

Our "captain" is too passive to do it and is a part of this embarrassment.

Vigneault is just a complete baffoon, we know he cant coach a team of players...just runs his redundant system...has no people skills.

Its up to Gillis to step up and show some balls to get this team to stop embellishing and being classless.....its pure garbage

I wonder if this thread would've been created if we won, infact I can almost bet that we'd be defending our players.

I think like others have posted, the biggest blame goes to the coach, it seems that AV has been letting too much crap go, he needs to sit the whole group down and give em a reality dose.

Archived