The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

15-9/15-10! What Do They Have In Common?

I'll try to post something positive here. I've coached a lot through my life (various sports) and my philosophy was always, "I don't care if they get 80 points so long as we get 81", or "They can score 3 goals against us...we just have to score 4 against them." I for one see the point the OP was trying to make. Don't get down on the Canucks for losing one. There is a lot of playoff hockey left.

Simple but they didn't win us a cup. These are the records of our best shots at Stanley in 94 and 2011, without that 16th win it don't mean jack. So in my opinion I don't care if we lose 12 games this play-off run as long as we get win number 16.

You idiots miss the point... Maybe if I copied and pasted it in there for you it might have made sense. IF WE HAVE TO PLAY 4... 7... GAME... SERIES AND GO............................................................................. 16 & 12.................................. Think about it!

:picard:

I guess I should have called this topic "the sky is falling" and started screaming "its time to fire AV" or "it's time to pull Luongo". because we lost one game.

Archived