The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Gdt) Canucks Vs Kings - 2012 Sc Playoffs

SixtyEight

2012 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS

ROUND 1

GAME 2

CANUCKS KINGS

Game 2 Canucks looking to tie it at 1-1 as they play there last game in Rogers arena before heading to LA for another two games.I will add in line ups tomorrow

GO CANUCKS GO

And yes I know this GDT sucks, maybe tomorrow Ill make it better, but for now, deal with it

:)

Hate to say it but a must win for the Canucks. Can't put same effort in as last time. 3rd line needs to step it up. Kopitar line was all over them. Kesler needs to man up and just play. Bieksa edler pairing was terrible. I auggest going back to what worked with Hammer and Juice then Eddie and salo.

I predict a massive outburst of goals. Quick is beatable but Canucks need to put in a full effort.

5-3 Canucks Kesler, Hansen, Lapierre, Malhotra and Higgins. For the kings kopitar x2. Richards

GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Stick to playing hockey and the Nucks can take this game.

I only have one request (besides Kesler quitting his acts), lay out Richards. So many people just jumped on the Richard bandwagon and it would be absolutely if they got launched off when Richards gets decked by Edler. He better keep his head up, he's on the radar now.

Go Canucks Go!

Come on boys lets do this.

LA is going to come out strong like last game. Do the same and when they get tired take advantage of it!

Stay disciplined and there's no way we can lose!

Rogers Arena fans be loud & proud!

3-1 nucks!

GO CANUCKS GO.

We need to go back to playing whistle to whistle.

Last game, Kesler, Burrows, and Lapierre all regressed back into their old ways. It's not a coincidence that in the 3 series that we won last year, Kes, Burr and Lappy were almost completely uninvolved in chirping/whining/diving. Let's go back to that.

And I hope Ebbett slots in. Weise is great, but with Daniel out, I think adding a potential goal scorer is a lot more important than toughness. Ebbett has shown a timely touch this year.

As long as they don't look at the refs after every fall or complain after every whistle, they'll be fine. They need to play their game and not let the Kings get to them. If they play their game they'll score, which is all that matters. So long as they're focusing on putting pucks in the net, not hanging Lou out to dry, and not worrying about anything else they'll be fine.

Guest BuckFoston

Predicting another tight game, but with a different outcome. I don't see how people think the team will get 4 or 5 goals past Quick. In order for that to happen he would need to have a total meltdown and get pulled afterwards. He is not the type. If the team manages to squeeze anything past him, I say 3 tops.

Archived