The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

How Do You Backup Your Ipod Music?

jayceww

Hi guys, I’m new here! Just wanna say hello and hope to gain some experience from you. I wanna download some new music but my ipod is almost running out of space. I really don’t wanna delete the old songs, so can I backup them to my computer? Do you have any experience?

Well if you bought those songs on iTunes I think it’s easy to get them back, because they should be linked to your account so you can download them for free again.

But if those music on your ipod are from other computers via itunes, you may not transfer them from ipod to pc because itunes can only transfer these fiels from itunes to your ipod touch. In that case you will need some other tools to do that. Google http://www.levesoft.com/iPad-iPhone-iPod-to-computer-transfer.htmliPod Transfer and maybe you can find something useful.

• 3 months later...

1、 Open the ipod_control folder then open the music folder. Copy each one of those folders (should look similar to these: F00, F01 ...) onto your computer.

You can do this by creating a new folder on your desktop and dragging the files into the folder.

2.Open itunes and insert the new folder you created on your computer's desktop into: library ---> Music

3.You can now sync your ipod to this new computer with out losing all of your music.

More Reviews about iPod Music to Computer:

For PC: '>How to transfer and backup music/songs from ipod to pc.

For Mac: '>How to transfer or backup music/songs from iPod to Mac

Archived