The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

There is something both these teams have and that's lots of depth and as much as I dislike Chicago, they have proven on many occasions just how clutch they can be.

For us, we have a really damaged first line and a severely under achieving second line; I like Kesler but he is struggling big time. Another issue is the inability to switch players out and still be potent; nobody can play with Hank in terms of speed and skill.

Raymond is and has been a pylon for a very long time; sadly the guy doesn't bring anything to the playoffs and he has nothing more than some speed with a very mediocre play at its best. It's been proven on many occasions that he does not fit anywhere on the team so why keep him around?? At 2.5 mil or less there are a ton of players which are far better than Raymond; The guy needs a change or perhaps a new coach.

Overall I feel that the last years trades actually helped the team in many ways and this year all the trades have gone against us in many ways; and no I'm not comparing players stats before and after they were traded, I'm basing this on team chemistry and what elements they actually

brought to this team.

Canucks has no team chemistry this year.

Best of 7 - CHI was down 3-0 last year and took us to game 7 OT.

Boston was down 2-0 and won the cup.

We as fans need to mature and realize while, yes, this is NOT the start we wanted to see - support our team, and hope they come through and take this series back.

I was at the game tonight, and when people started leaving the arena with 5+ minutes to play, it was pretty pathetic. Real hockey fans (myself included) stick it out 'til the end.

You could be right but if so, what does this say about our team dn it's core? Boston should be just as fatigued but seem to be doing quite well and are picking up their game.

I believe ths team is better than they are playing but right now they look like the paper tiger, arrogant, over-rated team so many non Nucks fans say they are.

Archived