The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Pgt] Kings 4, Canucks 2

Ryan Murray

i support cory for next gm

but bigger question is what to do on D. ballard looked ok in segments, but looked bad at times too.

wish Dan can make it back. will be a real shot in the arm if he can play.

The Kings actually looked slow tonight. Keep in mind they had the 2nd best defence in the NHL this year. I am not suprised by these wins

I have a couple questions.

WHY have the PP troubles not been addressed?. like REALLY addressed. It's the

same game in game out despite the fact that it hasnt been working for us.

WHY are the Canucks unable to play 60 minutes in the most important portion of the season.

WHY would AV give this team an optional day off when they clearly need to be slapped hard to

wake the F up?

WHY does DJ Dave (what a horrible

performance) still have a job?!?!?!?!?!?

WHY does everyone think that the series is over already? I though a team needs to win 4

games yet all i'm reading is that this series is

over.. gtfo!

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

If AV is smart he plays CS next game...send a message, but we know stubborness is AV's forte.

anyway, maybe time for a wolves call up...Duco, Reinprect hell give Shreoder a shot even if it's on the wing, something.

2 shorthanded goals is unacceptable at any level of hockey let alone the NHL. I agree with the masses and am dumbfounded as to why the PP is still doing the same crap a$$ drop pass, it worked last year...did our coaching staff think that teams wouldn't get wise to what's being done? For godsakes, you have a huge player in Kassian, why the hell is he not parked in front of the net??? it absolutly CANNOT be any worse than what we're doing currently.

I Believe in the team, but mismanagement is becomming (already) our achilles heel...Nux in 7 at home!

the problem of this team is that it is so freaking predictable... do they really need to do at least one drop pass per PP??? do they have no other way to get the puck up the ice???

this team is so freaking predictable with AV's freaking system. I am so tired of it and if we happen to lose in the first round, please show AV the door as I really don't want to see him here anymore. This team has no creativity and become so predictable especially in the playoffs.

We told you the team hasn't been playing well for months...But NOOOOOOOOOOOO we were all labeled as finicky never satisfied fans. These issues were covered up by outstanding goaltending but now it's blowing up in their face and I just have one thing to say. I TOLD YOU SO!

Canucks PP strategy during the season:

Pass, Cross ice pass, gain the line, set up

Canucks PP strategy during playoffs:

Dump, Chase, Turnover. Dump, Chase, Turnover. Dump, Chase, Turnover. Dump, Chase, Turnover. Dump, Chase, Turnover. Dump, Chase, Turnover. Dump, Chase, Turnover...

I dont really blame the team all that much, I put most of the blame on the coaches for not preparing these guys.

When Brown scored the SH goal, everyone in the building and the people watching the game knew the momentum has shifted... WHERE THE F WAS THE TIMEOUT?!

Sutter and his coaching staff scouted the hell out of the Canucks, they know our tendencies yet AV his staff dont make changes..

We found a line that worked in the final 10 games with Lappy on the 1st line.. so what does AV do? juggle the lines again for the playoffs.

Theres absolutely chemisty with the lines other than the 3rd line, but AV doesnt have the balls to play his 'shutdown' line.

Kassian isnt playing bad but he doesnt have any linemates to play with. Malhotra will not get him the puck, Ebbett is too small to win battles in the corner. He is stuck in an island playing with those 2.

AV needs to figure out what kind of 4th line he wants to play because these mixing and matching aint working.

Archived