The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Pathetic Fans

{nhl}

If the fans aren't pissed that the team is down 2-0 in a series where the Canucks have played like absolute crap, then there is a problem. Every major fan base in the league goes through this. Go to Toronto and Montreal and you'll see the exact same thing if they were in the Canucks situation.

lol STFU OP. What the f do you expect? I guess we should all be like "gosh! they tried their best! There is always next year and next year and next yearand next year and next year and next year and next year and next year....."

If the fans aren't pissed that the team is down 2-0 in a series where the Canucks have played like absolute crap, then there is a problem. Every major fan base in the league goes through this. Go to Toronto and Montreal and you'll see the exact same thing if they were in the Canucks situation.

The team is really underachieving right now, so yes we can be pissed. However, throwing the team under the bus 2 games into a series isn't going to do any good. I have no problem about criticizing what they are doing right now but when you go so many people just giving up already and just whining about everything, it makes you look like a bunch of losers. I am not only talking about CDC. Canuck fans at GM are very easy to take out of the game. Also, lets not forget fans booing Luongo after we finished with the Presidents trophy heading into the post season. It's pathetic. I have no sympathy for these fans and like I said, If I grew up outside of BC, I would hate the Canucks.

Why do you think there is a mutual hate for the canucks around the league? I'll give you guys a hint, it is not only the Canucks. It is mainly the fan base.

This fan base obviously doesn't deserve a Stanley Cup. If it wasn't for me being raised in BC, I would absolutely hate this team as well because of this fan base.

I hate seeing the Canucks lose like that but knowing that there are so many pathetic fans out there disappointed, gives me some comfort. Also, I know that there are obviously a group of good canucks fans, but if you compare us to the other big markets, we have one of if not the worst fan bases .

This thread doesn't need much of a description, just look at the message board...2 positive threads to 20 bashing threads.

EDIT: Let me make it more clear that I am not criticizing the disappointment, obviously we have every right to be disappointed but the way these fans reacted to losing 2 games of a 7 game series is like I said pathetic.

You are an idiot. Give your head a shake. Canucks played like crap, I call it like I see it. With the way they are playing, do I think they will win the series? No, I don't. Does that make me less of a fan, no it doesn't. We have every right as a fan to be critical of the team. If they are playing bad, I'm not gonna sit there and pretend that everything is going to be peachy keen. You are the epitome of everything I hate. A stupid high and mighty, uneducated fan that thinks he is better than everybody else because he doesn't make negative remarks about the team. Bottom line, team plays like crap, I tell it like it is. Last two games, the Canucks suck... Uh oh, did I hurt your feelings for putting them down? Do you the "superfan" get angry when I say that they look like garbage right now and will be lucky to win one game in the series? I would love for me to be proven wrong, but you can't be blind and ignore what's going on. Get off your friggin high horse. Every fan has every right to support/cheer/boo their favorite team the way they want to. Oh, and if you read the posts on this thread, most of them agree with me. Enjoy life in the land of sunshine and rainbows, I'll be living in the real world.

Archived