The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Has Av Coached His Last Game At Rogers' Arena?

Hock-E-Dad

No.

I refuse to believe that we will not see another game in Vancouver this year.

But even if you are correct, I still believe AV will be back next year.

Reason 1 - Made playoffs every year but one. Several division titles. 2 President's Trophies. 1 Stanley Cup Finals appearance.

Reason 2 - Who is out there that would be an upgrade? It is reckless to make a change just for the sake of change.

The boys are on the ropes, but can turn this all around with a big win in LA on Sunday. That said, if the Canucks go down in four, which sadly is a real possibility, I think the Canucks coaching staff will be gone. The PP is a disaster, our line combinations are still not set, and this season the entire team has just been off and seemingly disinterested for long stretches. Am I the only one that sees a house-cleaning coming?

Paul Maurice, Craig McTavish or Pat Quinn.

I Believe Pat Quinn even Mention he was Interested in Getting back into coaching, Hes a Guy who can get the Best out of his Players, I think he would work here, and Bring Consistency to our Game.

The problem is not in AV. What we need in Vancouver is a real goal scorer to play alongside the Sedins.

Kesler is playing like a entitled child. No will, no drive... Trade him for somebody that is not happy at reaching 40 goals for only one season. Having said that, even IF the Canucks do get swept I'm still proud of them and will be looking forward to see what Mike Gillis will do in the summertime to make the team better. Kassian was a mistake i.m.o. He should of left well enough alone. After that trade the Canucks seemed to have dropped a notch.

No.

Reason 1 - Made playoffs every year but one. Several division titles. 2 President's Trophies. 1 Stanley Cup Finals appearance.

Reason 2 - Who is out there that would be an upgrade? It is reckless to make a change just for the sake of change.

Paul Maurice? The guy who got fired 10 times? Craig McTavish LOL!! and here is another beauty, PAT QUINN :picard:

Those guys are either dinosaurs or they suck worse than AV. C'mon man, if we ever did fire AV, we should be looking for an upgrade not a downgrade. Guys like Tippet, Bylsma etc. are the ones we should look for not the ones who haven't had recent success.

I don't understand why yesterday's skate was optional considering this team has played poorly in game 1? To me, they should have used that to address PP, which failed us badly today.

I feel like it's time we need to get a new PP coach. He hasn't done his job this whole season and he is pretty much killing us this series.

No.

Archived