The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

La Has A Better Top 6 Forwards Than Us

hockeyfan90

LA has much better top 6 forwards than the canucks do. Kopitar, Richards, Carter, Brown, Williams, Penner. It's funny in a thread i said that we better be careful of the kings forwards and included penner and people here were laughing at that. Well what happened? He got the game winner in Game 1! Anyways we have a better bottom 6 than the kings so we must take advantage of that

Guest The Brown Burrows

I agree, always thought this from the beginning of the season but most of them are overpaid (lots of David Booth's).

I would say their pretty even if Daniel is in the lineup. Most of the guys in L.A.'s top six have been major no shows in the post season over the years. But just our luck their playing like world beaters this year and we don't have our #1 player . I don't foresee a good outcome, but i'm used to it.

Burrows - Sedin - Lapierre

Raymond/Higgins - Kesler - Booth

Higgins/Raymond - Pahlsson - Hansen

Ebbet - Malholtra - Kassian

This worked when Daniel was gone, why the hell isn't AV doing it now?

LA may have a better top 6 with Daniel out, but our bottom 6 is WAY better than theres and that is vital to this series.

Burrows - Sedin - Lapierre

Raymond/Higgins - Kesler - Booth

Higgins/Raymond - Pahlsson - Hansen

Ebbet - Malholtra - Kassian

This worked when Daniel was gone, why the hell isn't AV doing it now?

LA may have a better top 6 with Daniel out, but our bottom 6 is WAY better than theres and that is vital to this series.

Archived