The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver @ Los Angeles | Gm 3 Rd 1 | Cbc

gragnanifan1

WE need to retool like Philly. Trade Edler to NJ for Henrique and Larsson. Trade Raymond for a pick. Trade Luongo for Rick Nash or Ryan Johansson and their top pick. Sign Suter and Schultz. Trade Ballard for some prospect and sign another college player. Get rid of Malhotra and his 2.5 million dollars along with waste of roster space Rome and Alberts. Trade Tanev and a bunch of picks for JVR.

Sedin-Sedin-Nash

Burrows-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-JVR-Henrique

Hansen-Lappiere-Bitz/Weise/UFA

Suter-Larsson

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Schultz-Leopold

Schneider

Lack

At least, with this roster, we keep some of our core while getting rid of some parts of it that can't get it done. Edler in my mind will never be a big time player and he has been crap in all the playoffs he has played except the one game against the Kings in 2009 playoffs. Get rid of players that can't get it done and give some part of a core who have shown some potential a couple more shots.

I don't want to get rid of Booth yet, because maybe he will realize his potential in a couple of more years and he is still young.

It is time for a change. This group has had its chance. Time to move on and bring in some new faces and change the identity of this hockey club. It doesn't need to be blown up completely, but some key guys need to be shipped out and we need a new coach. Clearly, this isn't working anymore. This team's goal was to win the Stanley Cup, they're now one loss away from the biggest disaster in 41 years. Time to make a change.

if duncan keith is ever in vancouver, i'm going to plant a flying elbow on his face so hard that he'll wake up crying and begging for his mother.

to all the people on here that talked a bunch of crap about the canucks mailing in games at the end of the regular season, this is exactly why it happens.

they go out, in one game against a rival, and it turns into a scrap game, and the best player on our team takes a cheap shot elbow in the face from a giant piece of crap in duncan keith. i hope duncan keith ends up in a catastrophic car accident tonight. but hey! we needed to play with more intensity! then yahoo keith came up and knocked our highest goal scorer out of the season, and now, lets face it, out of the first round.

its to late for there to be any difference made in a return from daniel. game 5 is the only chance he'd return, and even that is dependent on us winning once.

so thank you to the media, and all the bull fans that decided to get things all mustered up when the canucks weren't playing their best. when they had 2nd locked up. when they were healthy. 0 for ALL OF THEM on the power play in the first series. down 3 - 0.

and if one more person starts talking about the fact that we were 8 - 1 - 1 or whatever without daniel they can go frack themselves. when you play the oilers, flames, minnesota and anaheim at the end of the year, it really shouldn't be that difficult.

Since the post-season is all that matters, it would make sense to trade some of the under-achieving "core" like Pinky and The Brain and Luongo...AV seems to be clueless and passionless also so maybe he needs to go. I dunno maybe they'll claw their way back haha

Sedins are so soft...sorry if this hurts some of your delicate sensibilities but it's true and Luongo is just dead energy that this team needs to unload.

I hope they make me eat my words...

Archived