The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Where Is The Team Staying In La?

OCCanuck

Does anyone know what hotel the canucks are staying at in LA? My brother and I live near LA and we would really like to try to get autographs and wish them good luck for the game. I know they usually stay across from staples center but from the behind the lens pics I can tell they're not staying there this time. Any help would be awesome! You can message me directly if you want so la fans dont read this and go bother the team. Sorry for creating a new topic for this i know you guys dont like that. Thanks!

Does anyone know what hotel the canucks are staying at in LA? My brother and I live near LA and we would really like to try to get autographs and wish them good luck for the game. I know they usually stay across from staples center but from the behind the lens pics I can tell they're not staying there this time. Any help would be awesome! You can message me directly if you want so la fans dont read this and go bother the team. Sorry for creating a new topic for this i know you guys dont like that. Thanks!

Archived