The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Players Gone Next Season ...

Lui's Knob

If you want a legit return you gotta move a legit piece. I'm talking Luongo if he waives NTC, Kesler, Edler, etc. If you guys want to dump Raymond or Ballard that's fine... you can't expect much of anything in return though. They are probably worth more to us than what anyone would give up to get them...

I wouldn't be surprised if something happened. I can't say I would be surprised if nothing happened either though. Maybe the unthinkable will happen and we make a comeback and go to round 2.

Why is EVERYONE bashing Lu now?? If it wasnt for him last season, we wouldve lost to chicago, ya, this year we arent doing well, its NOT BECAUSE OF LU, its because of the players we traded for, Kassian is suppose to be aggressive, has he been? Nope, hes been doing nothing!!!!!!!! And MG was stupid enough to TRADE Coho for Kassian. Cocho wouldve scored a few goals for us! Sedids, Burr, Kes, Higgins, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Salo (might retire or sign one more year), Edler, Lu or schneids will NOT GO.

I honestly think everyone is tradable Except of course the Sedins... Our deadline deals get an absolute fail. I wonder if Gillis went with a semi idea for a youth movement when he bizzarely dealt our franchise in Hodgson.

Our core is set and they aren't going anywhere It's the bottom end depth players that need a revamp. Too many passengers on the current squad IMO; too many players content to watch other players do the work and not want to get engaged themselves. Pahlsson, Raymond, Malhotra (sadly), Weise, Kassian, Lapierre are all candidates. Wish I could put Booth on that list but doubt anyone will want his salary on their hands

Archived