The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lol @ All Who Say Edler = Next Lidstrom

puttjattandey

Lol.... it's always the what have you done for me lately isn't it? The guy is a top 2...maybe 4 defensemen.... he's had a spectacular year.... great playoff run last year... and for all we know could be playing with a broken rib.... sprained wrist, or god knows what other kind of injury right now... or maybe he's perfectly healthy and just had a horrible 3 games, but either way I try not to damn people so quickly.

Who said he's the next Lidstrom though? seriously like who said that? no one I know thats for sure

Lol.... it's always the what have you done for me lately isn't it? The guy is a top 2...maybe 4 defensemen.... he's had a spectacular year.... great playoff run last year... and for all we know could be playing with a broken rib.... sprained wrist, or god knows what other kind of injury right now... or maybe he's perfectly healthy and just had a horrible 3 games, but either way I try not to damn people so quickly.

Who said he's the next Lidstrom though? seriously like who said that? no one I know thats for sure

Archived