The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Never Forget Chicago

Ryan Murray

Even though it was against us, the Blackhawks climbed all the way back up and were able to knot the series, 3-3. Just believe guys. Teams have been down in a 3-0 hole. There is still a big possibility we could come back. With the way this team rushed the puck up last night, the Canucks really improved, and could come back.

Anyone in LA or going to LA, you should make a sign to bring to the game. Make it, "Never Forget Chicago," even if it was against us. I think the Canucks will interpret this as a good thing. If you don't think they will interpret that, make a sign that says, "Teams can come back from down 3-0."

You might as well face it - we're done.

Last night's game, we put it all on the line, and couldn't even score a goal. Quick is hot, and the Kings are rolling. Even if we get something going, the chances of winning 4 straight are miniscule.

I'm trying to be realistic here.

There is no way for this team to come back from being down 3-0. The team isn't build for playoffs anymore. When you can't score, you can't win a series. Last night just proved that.

This is how the team is: Kes isn't producing, Burrows is now invisible, Hank is being Hank (and wish he shot more), Booth isn't producing, Raymond isn't producing as well, and everyone else isn't. D has been better last night but Edler has been costing us this series. Also, Danny is most likely to be out for the series.

Being matched against LA was the worst considering Danny was gone. Pres trophy is just a curse and our season luck has ran out.

I'm sorry for being so negative but this isn't our year.

Even though it was against us, the Blackhawks climbed all the way back up and were able to knot the series, 3-3. Just believe guys. Teams have been down in a 3-0 hole. There is still a big possibility we could come back. With the way this team rushed the puck up last night, the Canucks really improved, and could come back.

Anyone in LA or going to LA, you should make a sign to bring to the game. Make it, "Never Forget Chicago," even if it was against us. I think the Canucks will interpret this as a good thing. If you don't think they will interpret that, make a sign that says, "Teams can come back from down 3-0."

The only reason Chicago came back in that series was because Luongo had 2 meltdowns in a row (games 4 and 5). Quick doesn't have meltdowns.

just come to grips with reality and face it. This team is done. The sooner you get over it, the sooner you can get on with you life and stop waisting your time with false hope.

Archived