The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Whats Working

Vanucks19

Theres one thing working for the Canucks, but there not helping out themselves AT ALL. I dont care how rough and under the skin LA gets but STOP taking stupid F#*king peneltys. our 5 on 5 play is the only hockey the canucks can play right now, our PP is -2 for 12 or whatever it is, and our PK is ok but obviously being short handed is never a good thing. Never mind having a mind set of winning game 4 when you cant even score a goal. Huge Canucks fan, but to me there is 0 heart, and its pretty obvious with the amount of peneltys for stupid reasons. Just over a minute left and wtf is edler doing shooting it over the glass a mile down the rink, Or receiving a PP and 5 seconds later taking a fu#*king penelty. smarten up a little bit guys, your professionals so now play like it.

Game 7 Stanley up series

Rypien passing away

2 presidents trophies in a row

Most hated team in hockey

Use one or all to motivate you, isnt motivation built off of past experiences? GET IN THERE HEAD AV and fire them up.

Theres one thing working for the Canucks, but there not helping out themselves AT ALL. I dont care how rough and under the skin LA gets but STOP taking stupid F#*king peneltys. our 5 on 5 play is the only hockey the canucks can play right now, our PP is -2 for 12 or whatever it is, and our PK is ok but obviously being short handed is never a good thing. Never mind having a mind set of winning game 4 when you cant even score a goal. Huge Canucks fan, but to me there is 0 heart, and its pretty obvious with the amount of peneltys for stupid reasons. Just over a minute left and wtf is edler doing shooting it over the glass a mile down the rink, Or receiving a PP and 5 seconds later taking a fu#*king penelty. smarten up a little bit guys, your professionals so now play like it.

Game 7 Stanley up series

Rypien passing away

2 presidents trophies in a row

Most hated team in hockey

Use one or all to motivate you, isnt motivation built off of past experiences? GET IN THERE HEAD AV and fire them up.

hey everyone, take a look at this video, I know you all have probably already seen it, and it is a very old team, but look at the players we have today that were on this team, this is the heart we need. This is very corny, but hey whats motivation without some inspiring sappy song and some playoff footage that will never get old.

Archived