The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which Is More Disappointing...

lorentjd

should be losing game 7 last year or getting swept in the first round this year. But in the end last year game 7 SCF was really hard to go through because they just needed one more. But who am I kidding they've been disappointing for 41 years now and that seems to never change

Long term? many many years from now I can at least say hey in 2011 we had a good run it was fun.

So by that standard this but right now, game 7 followed by this? probably the worst thing possible (aside from missing

playoffs all together).

I'm just at a loss for what I'm seeing. Coming on CDC isn't helping either with all the fire everyone trade everyone nonsense too

I would say getting booted in the first round.

Last year was disappointing but we need to consider how injured our players were.

This year, everyone but danny is healthy and we still cant score.

I would say I am more disappointed in Mike Gillis for failing to address this teams needs. I believe he overestimated the team's offence and defence.

This is far more disappointing. The Bruins were a great team, the Canucks were badly injured, and I was proud of the run they went on.

Now, we know they can go that deep, and yet they're choking against a team worse than the Bruins. Granted, Danny's not healthy. But that doesn't excuse the terrible defence and inability to execute.

Come Tuesday, it'll either be the start of the best comeback in franchise history or the conclusion of the worst choke job in franchise history. I'm not too optimistic, to be honest.

Last year was one game, boys played their hearts out all season.

This year's team has a cocky attitude thinking they the wins will come easily and is extremely inconsistent.

This year is definitely more frustrating but at the same time nothing beats the heartbreak of coming 60 minutes within the cup we waited 40 years for.

Here's to the kick off of another 40 years of disappointment! Don't know if I'll live to see the day the Canucks finally win it.

Last year because i thought after game 2 we might actually win the cup,

I've never thought that about this years team.

Dustin Brown is singlehandedly laying waste to this team.

Whats really disappointing is the non answer on Brown after the Keith cheapshot on Daniel.

Its hard to want to fight for a team that won't fight for itself.

Both are dissapointing, considering we won Presidents cup each year. I am praying that we can come back and that its not over til the Fat Lady sings, but give me something, anything that indicates we can turn this around??

With the talent we have, we should be able to turn this ship around, But who is gonna wake up and get that scoring touch back, we are certainly shooting enough, but we need more quality shots +18 inches off the ice maybe???

1942/1975/2010. only ever been 3 teams in NHL history to come back from 0-3. Only thing Canucks can do right, right now is 5 on 5 play, and apparently we hate being 5 on 5 cause of our 0 heart and 0 discipline with taking so many f*#cking peneltys. our PP is gross but its better then a PK. but whatever, they can do what they want to do. You cant control a bad bounce, or a refs decision. But theres one thing that 100% of the team can control and thats taking peneltys but Edler showed us he doesnt mind taking the stupidest penelty I have ever seen in the biggest pressure situation with just over a minute to play when our team was applying lots of pressure, "well its getting intense maybe ill shoot it over the boards, and heck no one is on me so ill rush the play"

The years not over yet! I sure hope the boys don't give up as easy as you guys are, we have outplayed them every game, and I'm feeling a couple wins and back in the series! Are you guys kidding me! The boys were on a 7 game winning streak a couple weeks ago all we need is 4!

Archived