The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Will You Root For After The Canucks Are Eliminated?

The Magician

Who will you root for after the Canucks are done  

257 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The Canucks aren't out of it yet but we can't solve Quick. There is still a chance of comming out winners but I can't see it happening unless Danny plays Game 4, he will be a Game changer and provide a 'lets do it for Danny' spark. So I have decided to create a thread to see who you guys hope will win the Stanley cup. I don't really care who wins the cup but I just don't want Chicago, Boston or the Wings to win again. If the Canucks can't pull off a comeback im going with Nashville for the Cup.

Edit: People don't seem to know what I mean by "root for" I dont mean cheer for them and watch their games, I mean who would you 'prefer' to win the Cup.

*Read the thread title people it says if the Canucks are elimenated so for all you people saying "Canucks" read it again.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Flyers.

My top 5 fav. teams:

Canucks

Leafs

Sabres

Flyers

Senators

3-5 change once in a while (where they slot in 3-5).

Supporting my post:

I'm a die hard Canucks fan but I have a soft spot for these teams.

I don't just follow one team...

I would never jump ship for another team but I'm not super serious about a team (not going to jump a guy for liking a different team or bitch out someone for hating my team). *what I mean by super serious

Archived