The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Daniel Sedin Has The Future Of The Franchise In His Hands

I have to give major props to Daniel Sedin, considering there's no way he just flies out to practice and not play. Takes heart to do that, and that's something noone outside of Booth, Hansen, Hamhuis or the goaltenders have been showing. But with his impending return, he has a problem.

That problem lies in the fact that his play determines the fate of the management, the coaching, and his fellow teammates. If Daniel can't help spark the team and/or score a few of his own, this team will enter next season with a different face. If he can, and the Canucks do indeed comeback.. The momentum behind coming back from 3-0 down will hopefully force the Canucks into juggernaut mode.

All I'm saying is that this is the game and series that could define his, and many other Canucks careers.

Good luck, boys. Prove me wrong on my earlier doubts.. I beg you.

tumblr_m2lm9oBFas1qbx3o0o1_500.png

I don't know why people expect Danny to come back and be our savoir, Obviously we are a better team with him in the line-up but don't forget that he wasn't playing the greatest hockey before he got hurt and on top of that hasn't played in a very long time...just being realistic.

I have to give major props to Daniel Sedin, considering there's no way he just flies out to practice and not play. Takes heart to do that, and that's something noone outside of Booth, Hansen, Hamhuis or the goaltenders have been showing. But with his impending return, he has a problem.

That problem lies in the fact that his play determines the fate of the management, the coaching, and his fellow teammates. If Daniel can't help spark the team and/or score a few of his own, this team will enter next season with a different face. If he can, and the Canucks do indeed comeback.. The momentum behind coming back from 3-0 down will hopefully force the Canucks into juggernaut mode.

All I'm saying is that this is the game and series that could define his, and many other Canucks careers.

Good luck, boys. Prove me wrong on my earlier doubts.. I beg you.

tumblr_m2lm9oBFas1qbx3o0o1_500.png

the red headed goalie is the real future of this franchise, and by the way, why do people seem to not want him playing this playoff run, so then why did we keep him at all and not have traded him for some future prospects, or players to help win the cup now.

Archived