The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Canucks Are Still Believing

Charlie.Sheen

@kbieksa3: Good re-group day today for the boys! Lots of team bonding... Got these guys right where we want them!!

Instead of preparing the eulogy, let's back them up! We dominated Game 3 and if that continues the Canucks will take Game 4 and IF Daniel can come back, you never know.

Come on CDC, we ain't throwing in the white towel till its over.

Sorry, but we have heard the song and dance before. I love the jersey these guys where but not much of any who are in them, including KB3. Brown runs over your captain and you are going to take a roughing penalty on the guy so you hug him to the ice? KB3 to be replaced by Matt Carkner for knowing what to do when someone f*cks with your leader.

I've actually gained a little hope, I wouldn't put money on it or anything BUT!

D Seding coming back is huge

We have a long layoff before Wednesday AND THEN a longer lay-off before the 22nd, this means that two of the games are fairly isolated and won't see much momentum carrying.

If the series is 3-2 well, anything could happen. Not a lot of hope, but something that does make things a bit more optimistic

Sorry, but we have heard the song and dance before. I love the jersey these guys where but not much of any who are in them, including KB3. Brown runs over your captain and you are going to take a roughing penalty on the guy so you hug him to the ice? KB3 to be replaced by Matt Carkner for knowing what to do when someone f*cks with your leader.

They know they could won Game 3. They know they are buying right back into garbage hockey! Shut up and mind your own game instead of talking crap.

I'd rather see Lappy skate hard to the defensive zone then skate and talk. It ain't working so stop! Burrows and him are game breakers! Time for them to step up and man up!

Archived