The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keith Ballard

endtoend

I searched, I found nothing.

Don't see any talk about Keith Ballard. Which is immediately a good sign because his name is usually brought up in pretty negative discussion.

Keith Ballard was mediocre in game 2 but was absolutely amazing in game 3. Obviously amazing is relative to Keith as he has played poorly the last two years but felt he made a very good impression in his, although low and protected, tough time on the ice. What does CDC think of Ballard's two games?

BELIEVE IN BLUE

Keith Ballard is under used right now. It's tough for him, for game 2, first game in 2 months, but he was "solid" for a guy who played 12 minutes in game 3. However, I do believe, he continues to be a bottom pairing dman, we were better off trading him and using his salary room for another player that is worth 4 million plus.

Keith Ballard is under used right now. It's tough for him, for game 2, first game in 2 months, but he was "solid" for a guy who played 12 minutes in game 3. However, I do believe, he continues to be a bottom pairing dman, we were better off trading him and using his salary room for another player that is worth 4 million plus.

I searched, I found nothing.

Don't see any talk about Keith Ballard. Which is immediately a good sign because his name is usually brought up in pretty negative discussion.

Keith Ballard was mediocre in game 2 but was absolutely amazing in game 3. Obviously amazing is relative to Keith as he has played poorly the last two years but felt he made a very good impression in his, although low and protected, tough time on the ice. What does CDC think of Ballard's two games?

BELIEVE IN BLUE

Ballard isn't that bad... we just don't use his (once) offensive upside very well so all we see is the somewhat average defensive game. If the guy didn't make 4 million he would be a very positive team asset. Fights, good speed, physical.

Archived