The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Motavational Video For Wednesday Game And The Rest Of The Series

aca11

Is it Impossible for the Canucks to make a historic comeback in this series, and to go on and win the cup?

I was negative before and emotional just like the rest of the people on CDC. Now I have taken some time to calm myself, I found this video on youtube and just wanted to share it.

It makes me feel optimistic and I hope it will do the same for the rest of you.

Is it Impossible for the Canucks to make a historic comeback in this series, and to go on and win the cup?

I was negative before and emotional just like the rest of the people on CDC. Now I have taken some time to calm myself, I found this video on youtube and just wanted to share it.

It makes me feel optimistic and I hope it will do the same for the rest of you.

The reason most people say its impossible is because not many teams have gone on to WIN a series they were down 3-0, but I know of many that have gone on to tie it 3-3. Game 7 is anyones game...I mean last year Chicago came 1 goal away from acheiving the 'impossible', and us as President Champions have the ability to do so this year. Yeah...my opinion.

Ps. good video :)

There is PLENTY of recent evidence to suggest that this is possible... I'll give the Kings some credit, they've played well but if not for the PP giving up two shorties in game 2 and a bad read on the goal in the third game and some untimely penalties, this series could EASILY be 2-1 for the Canucks... I still believe!!! :towel:

Archived