The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Keep Bashing Mg

DhillonCanuck

You are only as good as your last game, this is the view of a few in this market. Blame the team then blame the coach then blame managment. Oh wait they win the next game and all is forgotten. Here is to winning the next game then!

Cheers,

Three President's trophy winners have lost in the first round in the last six years - only one has won the Cup.

The Canucks will be the second this year, and all the head hunting whiners will be stuck with MG and AV, two of the best in the business!

I had him at a higher level then he is. At the end of the day, some great moves and some brutal ones.

Grabner/Ballard deal, losing a 1st round gem

Sturm signing

Letting Torres Walk

Moving Hodgson for a rookie that will help, but in the FUTURE

Not acquiring a top 4 D on Feb 27

Smart guy, but made some HEAVY mistakes.

And he did it with less ice time.

Meanwhile, AV and Gillis are scratching their heads, wondering why their team can't produce goals like they used to. Say what you will, but Cody's slap shot is something Kesler can only dream of having.

I am a fan of MG's but he didn't build the team that went to the finals he could make a greater claim to our current roster but we may have to wait until mext season for them to gel or in kassians case be nhl ready. I think we have a better team than we did last season but so far that hasn't translated into playoff wins

Ain't it true? Too bad the Canucks never figured out Kes was not going to regain his form of last year and moved Kes to the wing. Give Cody the second line centre position.Kes could mentor him and help him along and the team would hav e retained their secondary scoring and moved Kes to the wing where he could take it easier,given his physical condition.

Kes needs rest and the mgmt have yet to adjust or give him a break.

Archived