The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best Chance To Win, Going By The Stats!

supperman2k

With Schneider being picked, i feel that AV is making decisions based on stats and not on gut feelings like he did last year. He was questioned last year in the playoff's and now he's relying on numbers to do the forecasting of the next game(s).

To rely on a gut feeling or a hunch would open him up to scrutiny for sure, From what I understand, stat's don't lie.

Some underlying issues regarding goal scoring and point producing should be resolved if Daniel is healthy. Giving the 3rd line (one of our most consistent lines of the year) the ability to play a big game. They have proven to be clutch in close games, even when Hodgson was here. Not as much pressure on them, they usually play against the 3rd line, and get goals from the tough parts of the ice.

GO CANUCKS GO!

I agree with you but remember when Sutter was like how they are preparing against a sedin-sedin-burrows lineup at the beginning of the series. Considering how well they did their homework against every other aspect of our game, this may be the right move. I am not a big fan of booth but I kinda understand this move. Remember this line usually gets shut down against stingy, defensive, hard fighting teams. Booth hasnt really played much with the Sedins. Sedins are great players and if he is able to create space for them, we might get to see some Sedinary tonight :)

Ya well Booth kinda reminds me of Bure, fast and dangles and likes to take it all himself, and I always said Bure would never be a good fit for the Sedins because the Sedins wouldn't be able to touch the puck if Bure had control, and I see the same with Booth.

Ya well Booth kinda reminds me of Bure, fast and dangles and likes to take it all himself, and I always said Bure would never be a good fit for the Sedins because the Sedins wouldn't be able to touch the puck if Bure had control, and I see the same with Booth.

Archived