The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

From All The Canucks I've Met..

nux4lyfe

..or ex-Canucks for that sake...Trevor Linden is by far the most humble, nicest 'uncocky' player I've ever met in my life...I got a chance to meet a lot of Canucks in my life so far, and by far this guy is a true Captain and hero...has zero arrogance and is 100% so real with you...why am i posting this @ this point?..because I have my reasons ;)..wish we still had his leadership!

When I worked at his condo / timeshare in Whistler he came in at 2am, said that he gave his room key to a friend staying with him and needed another one. I was in the process of making a new key when he showed me his Identification. I told him, "you don't need to do that, I know who you are." He said, "yeah, I don't want to take it for granted."

Speaking of which, I've met some too in recent years. The more friendly/uncocky ones have been Bieksa, Manny, Schneider (boy is he nice!), Raymond, Hansen, and Salo. Glass was pretty chill too when I met him two years ago. I could name two particular grumpies but I won't.

Speaking of which, Ive met some too in recent years.  The more friendly/uncocky ones have been Bieksa, Manny, Schneider (boy is he nice!), Raymond, Hansen, and Salo. Glass was pretty chill too when I met him two years ago.  I could name two particular grumpies but I won't

Posted · Hidden by -DLC-, April 21, 2012 - Unsubstaniated
Hidden by -DLC-, April 21, 2012 - Unsubstaniated

..or ex-Canucks for that sake...Trevor Linden is by far the most humble, nicest 'uncocky' player I've ever met in my life...I got a chance to meet a lot of Canucks in my life so far, and by far this guy is a true Captain and hero...has zero arrogance and is 100% so real with you...why am i posting this @ this point?..because I have my reasons ;)..wish we still had his leadership!

Yah, Trevor is a nice guy, he was my neighbor in Van., and we showed eachother respect. We only ran into eachother once, but conversed for about 5 minutes. He took the time to talk with me, while his brother waited patiently. We talked about the Nucks, as well as my Dog's.

Archived