The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Reverse Sweep!

Snake Doctor

It is not whether they can do it. They HAVE to do it to get to the next round.

I really want them to win the Cup so there is no other way than to believe they will get the reverse sweep. This is not a Canuck fan being cocky but just a fan that has to believe they will do it.

Go Canucks Go!!!

Absolutely I think we can reverse sweep. There are not a lot of teams out there that could do it, however, the Sedins are two of the most relaxed, chill, players in the league and Schneider does not get rattled easily. All we have to do is win one more game at home and we can officially talk about being back in the series. I believe right now that the Canucks still probably deep down think that they are most likely to win. I think if they win the next game and can tell themselves that they are back in the series will give them the confidence that they need to make a push in game 6. And if they can manage to win game 6 which I think will by far be their toughest test of the series, then anything is possible in game 7. Odds are still stacked heavily against this team. But like I said if any team can do this it is our Canucks. President trophy winners two years running. Solid goal tending. We won 4 games in a row several times throughout the past two seasons. Go Canucks Go

Last night was so much more than just a win for them to stay in this series.They played like the calibur of team that we ( and most importantly) they know they are, they got their confinence back and now can FEEL that they have the ability to make a comeback. A confident Cnauck team is a dangerous one.....

One shift, one period and one game at a time and all will be well in Vancity.

agreed,

if the canucks are the hockey team we all (most) think they are then you'd like to think they'll be able to win the game sunday on home ice. in my mind, that puts game 6 back in los angeles as the huge challenge. if they can weasel their way through that one, well, that sets up some kind of series decider.

heres hoping!

Archived