The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Alberts

forevernucks19

Why not give Alby a shot in the playoffs? Hes tall, hes produces hits, hes aggressive. Poor guy, hasnt played in so long, just watching the "celebration" video in the locker room, you can see Alby's face, hes not happy, at least Bitz and Romer were smiling, because THEY BOTH got the chance to play in the playoffs, besides Alby. I think AV should give Alby a chance. It never hurts to give him a try, i mean he DID play as a forward once, and he scored and he also scored as a D-man before the playoff started...so ya...why not give Alby a turn??

Always been an Alberts fan after he turned it around and became the "garbage truck" rather then "the garbage." With that being said though, who do you suggest we take out of the lineup? Actually, I guess we could scratch Kassian and dress 7 D. It would probably be more useful than the 2 minutes of ice Kassian gets.

Why not give Alby a shot in the playoffs? Hes tall, hes produces hits, hes aggressive. Poor guy, hasnt played in so long, just watching the "celebration" video in the locker room, you can see Alby's face, hes not happy, at least Bitz and Romer were smiling, because THEY BOTH got the chance to play in the playoffs, besides Alby. I think AV should give Alby a chance. It never hurts to give him a try, i mean he DID play as a forward once, and he scored and he also scored as a D-man before the playoff started...so ya...why not give Alby a turn??

Always been an Alberts fan after he turned it around and became the "garbage truck" rather then "the garbage." With that being said though, who do you suggest we take out of the lineup? Actually, I guess we could scratch Kassian and dress 7 D. It would probably be more useful than the 2 minutes of ice Kassian gets.

Well actually I noticed tanev taking some big hits but does not hit back..I would take him out...he really doesnt score anyways and I believe we will need good controlled toughness... to hit Richards and company..we have to match there agressiveness and hitting that we will definitely see next game.

Archived