The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Alberts

forevernucks19

Well actually I noticed tanev taking some big hits but does not hit back..I would take him out...he really doesnt score anyways and I believe we will need good controlled toughness... to hit Richards and company..we have to match there agressiveness and hitting that we will definitely see next game.

The drawback of using Alberts as a 4th line winger is that he failed to cover the point when that was tried before. That directly led to a goal-against. We shouldn't try that again unless we don't have a choice OR Alberts learns to cover the point.

Not all big defensemen can have a pumped-up Byfuglien impact in the playoffs when brought up to the wing. (esp. when AV would line him up with Manny and Lappy, not the twins.) Cheers.

TOML

Lets get Reinprecht in on the 4th instead of Alberts and or Kassian. We must get better minutes from our 4th and Kassian just aint ready yet and there is nobody that can convince me that Alberts makes a better 4th liner than Reinprecht. I do like Alberts and Rome but if we get out of this round we can use them against bigger teams or if injury.

Archived