The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Troy Caller On 1040

giXXer

Guest The Brown Burrows

I'm fine just discussing if other people have heard about him before, why r u gettin your panties up in a bunch?

Like I said im not getting sweaty over it just simply asking a question, I don't care what he says, thread was created Simply for craps and giggles. You dont like it move the frack on, dont waste your energy on it.

Guest The Brown Burrows

Uhh, you do realize that your picture contains one of the no-no words that are usually filtered here, do you not?

Are you a mod? No.

If you really have an issue with that particular meme you could have just reported me (like you probably did). Problem solved.

I can be a mod too...

I broke the following rule:

3. You will remember this is a family-oriented site with many young visitors.

This board is not an appropriate place for sexually explicit, violent, hateful, or vulgar discussions.

• Racism is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. This includes jokes, and there are absolutely no exceptions or exclusions. Any racist behaviour or comment will result in an immediate suspension for the user in question.

• Explicit language and intentionally bypassing the word censors will not be tolerated. This includes starring out words, and any other method of bypassing the censor.

• Sexually explicit, hateful, and vulgar language and images will not be tolerated.

And you broke this rule:

11. You will report rule violations to the administrators or moderators.

Do not respond by posting spammy messages such as 'IBTL', and 'LOCK AND BAN'. The report button is located to the bottom left of every post. Thousands of new messages are posted every day. The moderators cannot read them all. If you see a post that breaks a board rule, use the report button. Do not be a mini-mod. Harassing users constantly about the rules is not constructive. The best thing you can do is report the post and leave it.

* OP: Sorry to derail your thread, but I'm sure you don't care as the following posts after mine didn't contribute to it at all (besides the one directly above mine).

That being said you also broke this rule (I guess I did as well now):

2. You will not spam.

Your message should be well thought out, and must add something of substance to the discussion, so please think before posting or creating a new thread. One-liners, list topics, quote pyramids, 'chat threads', and other "spammy" messages are not welcome. Do not post messages 'IBTL' or 'LOCK AND BAN' in threads, contact the moderators instead. Effort should be made to stay on topic with the original post as 'thread hijacking' is not acceptable. Please exercise some common sense, and put some thought into every post you make.

Are you a mod? No.

If you really have an issue with that particular meme you could have just reported me (like you probably did). Problem solved.

I can be a mod too...

I broke the following rule:

3. You will remember this is a family-oriented site with many young visitors.

This board is not an appropriate place for sexually explicit, violent, hateful, or vulgar discussions.

• Racism is strictly prohibited and will not be tolerated. This includes jokes, and there are absolutely no exceptions or exclusions. Any racist behaviour or comment will result in an immediate suspension for the user in question.

• Explicit language and intentionally bypassing the word censors will not be tolerated. This includes starring out words, and any other method of bypassing the censor.

• Sexually explicit, hateful, and vulgar language and images will not be tolerated.

And you broke this rule:

11. You will report rule violations to the administrators or moderators.

Do not respond by posting spammy messages such as 'IBTL', and 'LOCK AND BAN'. The report button is located to the bottom left of every post. Thousands of new messages are posted every day. The moderators cannot read them all. If you see a post that breaks a board rule, use the report button. Do not be a mini-mod. Harassing users constantly about the rules is not constructive. The best thing you can do is report the post and leave it.

* OP: Sorry to derail your thread, but I'm sure you don't care as the following posts after mine didn't contribute to it at all (besides the one directly above mine).

That being said you also broke this rule (I guess I did as well now):

2. You will not spam.

Your message should be well thought out, and must add something of substance to the discussion, so please think before posting or creating a new thread. One-liners, list topics, quote pyramids, 'chat threads', and other "spammy" messages are not welcome. Do not post messages 'IBTL' or 'LOCK AND BAN' in threads, contact the moderators instead. Effort should be made to stay on topic with the original post as 'thread hijacking' is not acceptable. Please exercise some common sense, and put some thought into every post you make.

Archived