The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks We're With You, We're Really Really With You!

westbeach80

There are only about a third of CDC who actually deserve to call themselves fans of the Canucks.

I think since game 4 maybe a third? of CDC have climbed back on board...........to be honest I have more respect for the third who haven't. If you support a team you support it and have faith in it, even when things look gloomy.

If you don't, if you have no faith, you don't belong on here............simple.

Oh I forgot everyone deserves to have an opinion, everyone has a right to slag off the team, everyone has a right to "lynch" their players................of course you do and I have a right to say you are "fair weather supporters" not fans.

There are only about a third of CDC who actually deserve to call themselves fans of the Canucks.

I think since game 4 maybe a third? of CDC have climbed back on board...........to be honest I have more respect for the third who haven't. If you support a team you support it and have faith in it, even when things look gloomy.

If you don't, if you have no faith, you don't belong on here............simple.

Oh I forgot everyone deserves to have an opinion, everyone has a right to slag off the team, everyone has a right to "lynch" their players................of course you do and I have a right to say you are "fair weather supporters" not fans.

There is no doubt in my mind we can come back. None at all. Of course, Danny's return definitely helps my outlook. I truly believe that a win Sunday night gives us the momentum as strange as that may seem. These Kings are not used to this. Overconfidence can be a damning thing. Let's just hope we turn Staples Center into the Village of the Damned. Muah ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived