The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

No Raymond Could Have Been Good For Kassian And 2Nd Line

Sixteen W's

Raymond would look really good on a team like Winnipeg. Isnt he from there?? Maybe they will trade him to the Jets, Evander Kane will come our way lol (just dreaming I guess). I played drop in hockey with Kane just last week...what a nice kid....I even checkedhim off the puck, he was quite impressed :D (Yes I am a girl).

If Jensen has a good camp next year, there may be a few different decisions made for guys like Raymond. This kid is going to be a great player...he definatey has the hands....he just has to learn the defense side of his game like most rookies....when he does, he will be an impact player.

Lets just hope that he doesn't get traded for a couple of guys sitting in the press box.

Oh Grabner easily could fill his hole! Oh shoot we don't have that prospect anymore :picard:

What about Sergei Shirokov? His speed and skill is just as good as Raymonds, oh wait we let him go.

Ok Cody Hodgson can fill that role, and make everyone else around him better! What we don't have our top Prospect anymore either :picard: .

Ok Gillis said this year Jordan Schroeder would get called up some time to see how he would look on this team, what he never was called up, but Gillis you said you would! So we can't call him up because he never was called up before, well so much for that prospect this year!

Ok I guess were stuck with Zack Kassian what wait! He's not even playing either, why did we trade for this guy?

Daniel/Hank/Booth (I like Booth's size for match ups on this line + brings a new style which is less predictable)

Lappy/Kess/Burrows

Higgins/Pahlsson/Hansen

Raymond/Malhotra/Bitz

Bitz over Kassian any day till he develops more! :sick:

Ya, kassian needs to go to the wolves first. Mayray is playing on the 4th line tmr, because AV said that he isn't producing much and he doesn't deserve to be on the 2nd line anymore, and until he is back to himself,again we will see.

Archived