The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are You Guys Ready For The Offseason ?

tracyjordan

As much as i am disappointed with how this series played out, im looking forward for the off season. I expect big changes and am hoping we hire Partick Roy as a coach ( might be a long-shot but may happen)

I hate to say it but I'm Lookin more forward to the offseason than if the canucks would've win this one. I think the team takes the personality of the coach and ever since AV took over I found it hard to be excited for the team.

Similar to when nonis was fired and gillis took over or hell even LA with Murray fired and sutter takin over that the pieces are pretty much there, they just need better direction.

I've been ready for the offseason since we went down 3-0 so this isn't really THAT disappointing that we finally are out. Let's be honest who REALLY thought it was going to happen? Sure we all wanted us to come back, I sure as hell did. But if you're realistic at all you knew it was a very slim chance.

We have to wait a WHOLE year from today to be back in the Playoffs and winning the cup... Honestly I find 82 games is a bit of a drag (Don't get me wrong, I love more hockey) to get to the point of the excitement and the cup run... sigh

Archived