The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thanks For A Great Series!

Slomo26

To all the Canucks fans out here, thanks for a great and exciting 1st round series. You guys played us tough as expected. This time though we were able to out last everything you threw at us in order to make our first 2nd round appearance in 11 years. Every game was very tight down to the wire with both of our teams playing their hearts out for their playoff lives.

You guys have and will continue to have a strong team and I have no doubt that you will be back in the playoff hunt again next year.

Maybe you can find it in your hearts to wish us luck (just a little ::D ) in the next round against the Blues because we will need all the good vibes we can get.

Thanks again for an exciting and hard fought series.

Mo

The Canucks sucked period.

The Kings played tough as expected. Yes indeed it will be a tougher second round as the Blues will indeed be harder to play against than a outpreformed Canucks team.

I'd wish you luck but it looks like the Blues will be hard to beat and it will be a Nashville vs Blues western final.

The Canucks sucked period.

The Kings played tough as expected. Yes indeed it will be a tougher second round as the Blues will indeed be harder to play against than a outpreformed Canucks team.

I'd wish you luck but it looks like the Blues will be hard to beat and it will be a Nashville vs Blues western final.

Best of luck, hope you guys go all the way. Definitely won't feel as bad about losing to the Kings if they end up on top at the end. :)

Wish we had more of a series, shame it didn't even go to 6 games.

The great thing about the series for me was when you look about at the other match ups they played us pretty clean. Just good playoff hockey by both sides

Good luck LA I hope you keep going, although my support is with the Sens now.

Archived