The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth Has Been A Horrible Pick Up

yete

Booth isn't that bad of a pickup

- Samuelsson wouldn't have made us past LA.

- Got rid of sturm's 2.25 and picked him up at 4M

- We would have lost both for nothing at the end of the season

- And we can still get something for booth, either a 3rd or 4th round pick. a 2nd would be pushing it. Better than nothing from sammy and sturm

Although, i'm sure Sammy and Sturm never thought they'd play longer with florida than Vancouver LOL

Actually, the WORST pick-up is KASSIAN!! OMG!! I CANNOT watch him play. At least Booth got the Canucks award for being the "most excited player" Man, Kassian has BY FAR been the worst, he shouldve have played as a top 6 forward first, he shouldve went down to the Wolves, THEN come up here...My goodness. Ya, he scored a nice goal aginast his team, but really...He cant fight, he cant push people around...and thats what MG wanted...a player who can be tough and aggressive, and trading Coho for him WAS NOT worth it. Coho is a player more like the Twins, and Nazzy, kinda guy, makes great shots, and scores, and passes. Have you EVER seen Nazzy fight, nope. That was like Bertuzzi's and Ohlunds job, and Brad May...So trading Coho for a more "tough, aggressive" player, DID NOT WORK!!! KASSIAN DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least Weise pushes people around...not always, but he still does.

Actually, the WORST pick-up is KASSIAN!! OMG!! I CANNOT watch him play. At least Booth got the Canucks award for being the "most excited player" Man, Kassian has BY FAR been the worst, he shouldve have played as a top 6 forward first, he shouldve went down to the Wolves, THEN come up here...My goodness. Ya, he scored a nice goal aginast his team, but really...He cant fight, he cant push people around...and thats what MG wanted...a player who can be tough and aggressive, and trading Coho for him WAS NOT worth it. Coho is a player more like the Twins, and Nazzy, kinda guy, makes great shots, and scores, and passes. Have you EVER seen Nazzy fight, nope. That was like Bertuzzi's and Ohlunds job, and Brad May...So trading Coho for a more "tough, aggressive" player, DID NOT WORK!!! KASSIAN DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least Weise pushes people around...not always, but he still does.

Booth is a good player and will be solid for years to come, I didn't expect him to put up a career year going from FLA-VAN midseason.

Chemistry needs to be built, the AMEX line was showing that but right when they went through a tough spell AV split them up.

We definitely learned why Florida decided he was expendable. I think our team should be banned from ever trading with Florida again... we think we are a bunch of evil geniuses behind these mastermind trades, but time and time again - hindsight proves us wrong.

We definitely learned why Florida decided he was expendable. I think our team should be banned from ever trading with Florida again... we think we are a bunch of evil geniuses behind these mastermind trades, but time and time again - hindsight proves us wrong.

Archived