The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

There Was Not Enough Positive Energy In The Playoffs.

406281dylan

I dont know what happened to Pahlsson,Higgins,Kesler,Defence but everyone looked unmotivated.

The only guys who i tip my hat to are sedins,burrows,hansen,lapierre,weise,goalies everyone else played crap we need more positive energy in the locker room. We got are asses whipped right from game 1 i liked the lines we used in game 5 however the third and fourth line were non existent without lappy.

I just dont understand, is there negative energy in the locker room from the raymond drama? or something because AV had every reason to play the lines he did in game 5

I saw this too. It seemed like the boys put so much more pressure on themselves and took LA a little too lightly IMHO. Yeah we basically gave them game one, but LA was ruthless and saw a wounded carcass and jumped all over it for the rest of the series. This might be the best thing for the team right now. A long off season to heal and digress. While head office decides what to do with one of our World class goalies. I dont see the core going anywhere except for Salo if he decides to hang'em up. This team has been savagely dominant and the grind of the last 7 seasons is bound to be taking a toll from the top down. This team is hungry and will have a few more kicks at that Sterling silver can of this I have no doubt !

NUCKS 4 LIFE !!!

I saw this too. It seemed like the boys put so much more pressure on themselves and took LA a little too lightly IMHO. Yeah we basically gave them game one, but LA was ruthless and saw a wounded carcass and jumped all over it for the rest of the series. This might be the best thing for the team right now. A long off season to heal and digress. While head office decides what to do with one of our World class goalies. I dont see the core going anywhere except for Salo if he decides to hang'em up. This team has been savagely dominant and the grind of the last 7 seasons is bound to be taking a toll from the top down. This team is hungry and will have a few more kicks at that Sterling silver can of this I have no doubt !

NUCKS 4 LIFE !!!

Everybody slowed down and dropped by a good amount from last season. Except a few. Sedins dropped. Kesler dropped. Seemed like Burr did too. Malhotra dropped. Torres was traded for some stupid reason. Only players who were better this year is Hansen, Higgins and Lapierre. Boys needed rest, they only got 3 months. They'll be back next year.

Archived